Get in touch for your free consultation

020 8541 4111

Do I Need A Surveyor for Party Wall Agreement?

A party wall refers to a boundary separating you and your neighbour. These are common in semi-detached or terraced houses. Garden walls can also be party walls when they are built over a boundary line.  How do I know if I need a Party Wall Surveyor?  This depends on the complexity of your proposed project […]